Friday, January 7, 2011

Not Overwhelmed At All!!!

OK, so you all are thinking... holy crap Edie are you getting in over you head with adding another company to what you do... well let me share something with you. Being blunt is how I am so...I fricken LOVE Scentsy! I would have to say maybe more than AVON. I have sold AVON for 12 yrs and don't get me wrong, their product stands the test of time. But Scentsy is soooo easy to sell. Less product line to learn and easy ordering system. I love being with people and I love selling things that make people smile and this does it! The sense of smell plays a vital role in our sense of well-being and quality of life. This is a proven fact. I can be back at the beach in FL with the Beach Scentsy Bar and Tiki Warmer. Anyway. I can't believe more people don't know about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment