Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And we wait for it to be official!!!

So tonight I sit here waiting for the ticker to change on my workstation. I need $10,000 and I am at 9989.76!!! ARRGGG! Is it possible to be this excited about something that has changed my life for the better!!! YUP! I am about to reach the DIRECTOR level with Scentsy. It has been an unbelievable journey so far and it's only been 9 months! tick tick tick.... waiting. When will it change, when will it be official. I can't take it. It's like watching water boil........ I remember the first month thinking is it possible to have 5 people on my team.... now I have 47. Is it possible to sell over $1000 in one month, now I sold over $3000. Is it possible that my team could sell $6000 in a month... now we are at $10,000! I love my job! And we wait for the ticker to change..... It will be official by morning! xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. And yes it is official at 11:40pm on the 28th of Sept 2011 I became an Independent Scentsy Director !!

    ReplyDelete