Tuesday, February 7, 2012
I went on an interview for a job today and when the boss asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like 25% commission on everything I sell and a 5% bonus if I do well.
2. I expect to receive a $250 bonus for meeting goals within my first 70 days....
3. I would also like the opportunity to earn free merchandise every month based on my sales.
4. I expect you to provide me wi...th the very best website and free online training plus leadership training in great places like Mexico!
5. When I bring in and train any new sales people, I think I deserve 9% of their sales and when they do well, when we first start, I expect that you reward us both with free product bonuses.
6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, fabulous trips, and even cash bonuses!!
8. I would like my friends and family to work here also.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.
So... when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, "Lady, you can't be serious! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do...come back and get me cuz' I want to work with you!"
***This is borrowed from another consultant, all of this is true when you're a part of the Scentsy family! February is the best time to join my team, contact me @ 207-398-4104 or email@example.com or click on my link: http://edieanne.scentsy.us