Monday, March 19, 2012


It makes me wonder, since I have been a culprit of this myself.  If I start a job and I love my job, would I leave it?  Would I  take the chance to lose it?  What if I added that the more time and effort I put into my job that I loved, the more I got out of it whether it be money or satisfaction...
Now if I had a friend that loved their job and was doing really well, would I want to help them?  So ....  my point is why would I want to be part of 2 or 3 or more companies...  Why wouldn't I want to focus on one and have it do well?  And then why wouldn't I want to help my friend grow and build their business. If you join a company to get the discount, you are doing your friend and yourself a disservice. In the direct selling industry focus on one.....  grow that one.....  build that team.... and create your successes....  If you spread yourself too thin, you only end up making less than you are worth or that you can achieve.  In the corporate world you wouldn't see someone legitimately trying to build 3 separate businesses at one time?  There is such a thing as over extending and if you start to put focus on other things then the people that work with you or for you lose out too....  is it fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment