Wednesday, December 12, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house 
Scentsy warmers were glowin for me and my spouse.
The waxes were wafting their scent through the air--- 

Huckleberry Sage could be smelled everywhere.
The children were nestled all snug in their bed,
with BOGO Scentsy Buddys tucked next to their head.
And daddy in his jammies, and I in my cap
had just settled down for a long winter's nap.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I smelled something stinky, what kind didn’t matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash
and gave Santa some Layers in a mad dash.
Just what he needed to finish his show,
he responded with a hearty “Ho ho ho!”
“I need more Scents, please bring some right here!
And Scentsy Buddys to help my eight tiny reindeer.”

I packed a Scentsy gift bag; I did it real quick.
I wanted to please good old St. Nick .
I gave him samples ‘cause that’s part of my game
and quickly I called out the scents by name.
“Welcome Home, Sugar Cookie, and Enchanted Mist,
Cinnamon Bear, Clean Breeze, and Citrus Sunkissed.”
I jumped out of my bed and ran into the hall,
taking him Autumn Sunset, the smell of fall.

Santa smelled Scentsy and I heard a big sigh,
“Mrs. Claus would love this, my, oh, my! ”
So I got out my testers; he sniffed quite a few;
and I showed him the warmers and plug-ins, too.
When Santa sneezed, I thought I made a big goof.
But he’d sniffed some soot coming in off the roof.
Then in my kit some French Lavender I found,
when Santa smelled that, I heard a sighing sound.

I loaded him with Scentsy, from head to toe,
and basket tester kits for the elves so they know.
“I’ll put this in my sleigh and be right back!”
Then I gave him more Scentsy to fill up his sack.
His eyes -- how they twinkled! His dimples how merry,
when he saw the warmer Merry Berry.
Then he smiled and, like my warmers, did glow.
About the hostess plan he wanted to know.

He took the scent circles tied to my wreath,
and stuck a few travel tins in between his teeth.
As he was leaving he shouted “Whoa, Nelly!”
Do you have a scent that smells like grape jelly?
He was quite Scentsified that jolly old elf—
Santa shouted, “I’ll keep some of this myself!”
I crept back up the stairs and into my bed.
With no Scentsy left, tomorrow I would dread.

But the warehouse crew would soon be back to work.
I’ll re-order tomorrow, hostess reward’s are such a perk!
As I drifted off into a sweet sleep,
Dreaming of Scentsy, it's insfused in my sheets.
I heard Santa Claus to his team give a whistle,
and away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, as he flew out of sight,
"Scentsational Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."



No comments:

Post a Comment