Thursday, January 10, 2013

Where's the Wax Wednesday #WWW (Blueberry Cheesecake)

So I blew it....  Wednesday blew right by me!  WOW!
Where's the Wax Wednesday is going to be focusing today on the T in the......   LOL

Every Wednesday we will explore and learn about each scent of wax from the Scentsy Fragrance line. Learn about mixes, combinations and where they go well.

Today we will discuss Blueberry Cheesecake.....  https://edieanne.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/ProductDetails/SB-BBCThey describe this one as Thick, rich NY Cheesecake with a light graham cracker crust and delicious blueberries.  Yea probably good enough to eat.  I have to share with you that this was my very first experience to Scentsy Fragrance back in 2009.  I bought 1 bar and the Jadestone warmer from my daughter in her Sophomore fundraiser.  Besides the regular flamed scented candle, I had never had a flame-less experience before.  I was amazing at how strong the scent was.... not too overbearing and just pure yumminess.  This scent si perfect for an entrance or the kitchen for obvious reasons.  i can tell you that anyone entering your home will "believe"  you are baking!  I suggest this scent as a year round scent!  Now if you really want people to think you are Betty Crocker....  warm Blueberry Cheescake in one warmer and Baked Apple Pie in another!  you will be the hit of the neighborhood!  xoxoxo

Well thank you for joining us today for Where's the Wax  ??Thursday??!
I would love your comments left below and I would also LOVE suggestions on scents you would like to have discussed and explored!  Share this page with your friends so we can have fun discussions!

Till next week....  "Keep the Flames extinguished and Get your Scentsy Warming!"~EdieAnne



No comments:

Post a Comment