Saturday, March 23, 2013

What am I crying for?

Over the last few years, I have grown to realize I am a truly an extreme emotional being. Yes, at first I thought it was menopause...LOL  but I think different today.  My realization comes from knowing that my emotions are drawn from joy, pure happiness from within.  I hardly cry from being sad.... now, I cry from being so filled with and over joyed.  I watch things and I can gasp with tears as I watch and know that it is coming deep within me from a place of jubilation!  I craze that feeling everyday and know that I am there!  I am in my "vortex" as Abraham Hicks would say.  I am in my glory, my bliss!

As I wipe the tear that fell onto my tab key just now, I share with you what brought me to this journal entry!! 

*And if you cry, let me know I am not alone!  I cry for happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment