Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Consistency & Quality! American Hero Clothing


I know I am not all that consistent with my blog posts.  If you haven't seen my YouTube channel yet then I suggest you head on over there right after you finish reading this post. LOL  There is much more happening over there.  Although I know I put some great stuff here too....  My blog and my vlog are not the same.  I post things here that I don't post there.  Ok enough ranting.. LOL I am however going to post a video I made yesterday that I thought you all would enjoy.  Her name is Michelle and she runs a business called American Hero Clothing. I pulled this info off her facebook page but thought it said it perfectly.
.......
"American Hero Clothing & Accessories is a brand of stylish patriotic apparel developed by a U.S. Army veteran. Michelle Sanderson saw a need for clothing and accessories that support our troops (as well as firemen & policemen) and she took her enthusiasm, hard work ethic and graphic design skills and began making clothing any woman or child would be proud to wear.  Rhinestone clothing is the specialty at American Hero Clothing, but custom orders may also be placed for screen printing or embroidery.  Tired of the same old t-shirts? American Hero Clothing & Accessories has fabulous, stylish, AND quality clothing that will live up to your expectations."   An online boutique that specializes in stylish patriotic apparel to honor your American heroes! 
.......
Now watch this video and see why I love her work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment