Saturday, March 15, 2014

How to make Edie's Spaghetti Sauce - Edie's Recipe

Ever wonder how I make my Spaghetti Sauce in the crock pot?  Well today is your lucky day....I am going to share with you the exact science to Edie's Secret Sauce!!!
I would like to share with you first that I am not a recipe kind of girl.  I like to throw stuff together and hope it tastes good!!!  Seriously!  LOL So for me to share a recipe is like trying to tell you how electricity works. It is however possible to at least share with you the ingredients that make it taste amazing!  

So here is a shopping list for you:
1 Large can of Diced Tomatoes with Basil
1 Large can of plain Tomato Sauce
1 Large can of Crushed Tomatoes
1 package of mini Pepperonis
1 package of crumbled sausage
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup of diced onions
1 package of meatballs

Spices include but aren't limited to:
All spice
chives
oregano
basil
garlic salt
onion salt
pepper
crushed peppers

I let all this cook on high in the crock pot for 4 hours then simmer on low till I serve.
Serve over al dente spaghetti  ;)
#nomnom












No comments:

Post a Comment