Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Story you Tell

Tonight, I decided to take some time and go and read many of my team/group's stories on their websites. See Scentsy provides us a place on our websites to share with everyone our "Story". I think that it is unique since I have not seen this with many companies. Its a great way to learn more about them and I loved that I got to connect with them individually even more. I am grateful to have such an amazing group of people to walk this journey with me. I know some people think the word "journey" is over used, I suppose in some cases it is... however we are all on one. What you create, see, experience and love along that journey is up to you and by the choices you make. Sharing our stories is important to our own growth and can in turn help or motivate others. As I have grown in my own life and journey i have often been heard saying... everything happens for a reason and you don't always know what that reason is.... my interpretation of this nowadays is that God gives us experiences, good and bad, so that we can become his best teachers. Share your story and you will see how it enlightens others. wink emoticon Click here if you are interested in reading mine. https://edieanne.scentsy.us/Static/Bio 
I would love to hear what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment