Thursday, December 3, 2015

Let the Good Bars Roll!! Bring Back My Bars Revealed!

Bring Back My Bar: Let the Good Bars Roll



And the Bring Back My Bar winners are…
Ready for a blast from the past? Your votes have been tallied and these 20 retired Scentsy fragrances are the fan favorites! They’re available to purchase beginning Jan. 1, or get a bundle of all 20 Bring Back My Bar fragrances beginning Dec. 21 to start sharing them with customers! 
Get them at my website at www.beautynscents.net

  • Banana Nut Bread
  • Carrot Cake
  • Cherry Almond Pie
  • Cherry Vanilla
  • Go-Go-Goji
  • Grandma’s Kitchen
  • Grape Granita
  • Happy Go Lucky
  • Hemingway
  • Hendrix
  • Mulberry Bush
  • My Home
  • Oats & Honey
  • Puppy Love
  • Red Delicious
  • Simply Irresistible
  • Simply Rose
  • Spiced Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Patch
  • Wild Black Cherry

Beginning Jan. 1, each Bring Back My Bar is $5, or choose how many Scentsy Bars you want from the options below and save:

  • 3 Scentsy Bars: $14 ($1 savings)
  • 6 Scentsy Bars: $25 (Buy 5, get 1 free)
  • All 20 fragrances: $85 (15% off)
Available Dec. 21 for Consultants only through the Workstation! Customers may purchase this bundle beginning Jan. 1.

The Bring Back My Bar promotional flier will be available Dec. 21. We’ll send a special email on Jan. 4 to all customers who opted in during the voting process, linking them to your Personal Website (PWS). We’ll also include an announcement in the Jan. 6 edition of the Making Perfect Scents e-newsletter.

Bring Back My Bar fragrances are available Jan. 1-31, 2016, only — stock up while you can! www.beautynscents.net

No comments:

Post a Comment