Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day and such!!!

So today I decided it was time to just start talking about what's going on in my life.  I started a new networking page on Facebook called The BNS Network and invite other businesses to post their wears and products and services to help promote the little guys!  I have increased my fan base by 70 in one week by having Network Party or Social Hours, where we meet and great other pages and introduce them to many other businesses.  Fun stuff.  I have also increased my Scentsy group to 21 and hope that I will increase that every month.  Scentsy has become a huge part of our lives and it is the reason we are building an office/mudroom and an attached garage.  Scentsy has made it possible to do that.
Father's Day is tomorrow and I reflect on my memories of my father as I was growing up.  He was always proud of me and encouraged me to be better and stronger.  I thank him for molding me to be who I am today!  He has been passed for 15 years now and I miss him every day!
Next Monday I will be going in for surgery and hoping for a quick recovery. It is a simple surgery but i am assured it will be painful afterwords.  I am thinking about a week recovery and hoping for less.
Live you today as if it is your tomorrow and remember that Everything happens for a reason... It's in the plan!

Come visit me on Facebook
Visit my website for Beauty n' Scents with EdieAnne
And subscribe to The BNS Channel

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! And funny thing is my Dad's been gone that long too (16 years this Sept) I knew there was a reason I liked you!

    ReplyDelete