Friday, November 11, 2011

Black Friday Specials?

Black Friday? Who needs to be clobbered by people in a hurry. Relax, have a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, flip through a catalog and enjoy the peace and tranquility of shopping from your own home. No gas to waste, no traffic to contend with. Call me, email me, or order direct. Easy Peasy and yes I will have a special for you Black Friday Addicts out there so keep watch on my private group page (Scents with EdieAnne). If you are not in the group yet, now is a good time. Plus how else are you gonna find out how to be part of my Amazing Team. I bet you would love some FREE Scentsy. I know it makes my day to see the UPS truck drive up the door yard! http://edieanne.scentsy.us/browse *all holiday warmers are as supplies last... get yours asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment