Friday, May 18, 2012

Three Feet from Gold - Personal Success Equation

Yesterday was a day that I couldn't' put it down.  I started reading a book that had been requested for me to read and I had put it off, like I do with most books.  Luckily I found the audible version and it's just been non-stop since I hit play.  The book is called Three Feet From Gold.  It is a spin off of the book Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.  It hit home for me.  You see I feel like Greg.  I have wanted to quit so many times and somehow talked myself out of it.  Now don't get me wrong, I have quit in the past and felt I needed to move on from things.  I do believe that everything happens for a reason and feel that those were my stepping stones to today.  You see Greg had a great opportunity given to him and he decided to take it and run with it.  He learned from those that had already been there done that.  He talked about finding your purpose.  Finding what brought passion to your heart.  He listened, learned and applied.  Hearing all the stories that these successful people had, was incredible.  How generous these people are/were.  They are always willing to give more then they received.  I have found my mentor, my coach.  I look for councils to provide their stories and I always look for guidance.  This book confirmed that what I am currently doing it the right way. Now I just have to continue to work on the Success Formula....

I suggest EVERYONE reads this book!




How does one find their inner passion?As outlined in Three Feet From Gold, start by making a list of the things you enjoy then make another list of where your talents are. When you can find something that engages both something you enjoy and something where you excel it will ignite your inner passion.

How does one discover their own personal success formula? 
In Three Feet From Gold we outline your Personal Success Equation,((P + T) x A x A) + F = Personal Success Equation(Passion + Talent) x Association x Action) + Faith = Personal Success EquationWhile you success equation may appear the same as someone else’s. Your willingness to take the right action, with the right association and above all, to have the faith in yourself is the “secret mixture” that will make your success unique. 


May you all find great success!



 Three Feet from Gold is based on the 1937 best-seller Think & Grow Rich and promises “practical wisdom and inspiration to help people find their own personal path to success.”



No comments:

Post a Comment