Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Did we win? WOW!

more?  did you say you forgot to vote today!  ok so here is the deal I have to say I am so appreciative of the people that have continued to vote each and everyday and to those that vote when they can or when they remember!  That is all I can ask for.  I know what it would mean to me if we won our wish, but I also know how it would make all of you feel that have contributed to the voting process. Being able to provide the coaching for people all over the country. The inspiration, the motivation to run their own small business, is what I do.  I run a team of 250+, I coach the people sho need to guidance and I run 3 other businesses from my office of no heat and no electricity.  It seems simple enough, but it's necessary   My ability to help others will triple with the right environment and tools to do so. I have been using QB for over 15 years and have trained others to build their businesses using this software. actually my loyalty to Intuit seems fitting that I at least state my wish to them and hope for the best.  again from the bottom of my heart I say thank you not only for voting but for the opportunity!  it will all be over on the 20th.  they have granted 3 wishes so far and I pray to be one of the 15 that have the wish granted.  Click the picture, feel free to read my story, click on the big blue button that says VOTE FOR US, then on the right of the button this is a share on facebook or twitter or email button.  Click on one and send it out! Do this every day and watch the numbers go up.  I have fallen behind but know that whatever is supposed to happen will!  xoxox http://bit.ly/16zrcrR #SupportSmallBiz #thebnsnet


No comments:

Post a Comment