Thursday, May 2, 2013

Intuit #SupportSmallBiz Begins Voting

OK only 4 more days before they start picking and I so badly want to be in front of their eyes!! I need a big PUSH of votes.... ALOT of you have been incredible at voting everyday and sharing on your pages to help grow the numbers. I Thank you so much for that! Right now I am on page #22 and would love to be in the top 10 to be sure they see my wish. Intuit will begin it's process of sifting through the over 16,000 wishes on May 6th. I have a chance and I feel so blessed. You have no idea how badly I have been dreaming of this for me, my family, my team and my supporters. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! CLICK HERE TO VOTE4US #SupportSmallBiz




https://apps.facebook.com/intuitlovelocal-tm/?x=us-en_lolb2desktop_19718_

No comments:

Post a Comment