Thursday, November 14, 2013

DAY 2: Empowered Me - Creating the Ripple you Want in the World

As I reach "MY" Day 2 of this process through meditation, I come to see once again that all things happen for a reason.  It's a guide, a nudge from God... our Universe.  Wrong side of the bed, bad dream, cranky, call it what you will...... it doesn't have to be that way all day.  I have the choice.  I have the ability and I have the desire to create a day of love, laughter and all around "Good Feeling"  Now please enjoy my entry for today!  Namaste!

SANSKRIT MANTRA

Om Kriyam Namah
My actions are aligned with cosmic law.
DAY 2: Empowered Me
Entry created Nov 14, 2013
As you give, so you receive. What ripple do you want to create in the world today?
A ripple that will affect positive change in not only myself and my family but my future family. As I reflect on becoming a first time grandmother, I realize the effect we all will have on this innocent being. We are responsible for creating an environment of love and nurturing. Caring and compassion. I am a powerful creator of love and compassion.
Cultivating equanimity in your life is a powerful tool. What are the activities that bring you a sense of inner peace and balance? Reflect and write down whatever comes to you without effort or judgment. Along with current activities, include activities you have done in the past and some that you believe will nourish you yet remain untried. Consider scheduling one of those activities each day this week.
Equanimity means balance to me. nature always bring to balance my thoughts my energies and my heart. A walk, maybe sitting by the river and listening to the water flow by. A trickle of the brook as it meats with the river. Being alone with myself and centering my thoughts always calms my mind and allows me to create a better .... next.... a better.... later.... a better tomorrow.
What are you grateful for today?
This meditation. I trust in the universe and what it brings me. God knows when I need something and today I struggled with actions being done by others that I love that I did not connect with. I am grateful for the thought that I am a powerful creator of even my thoughts and how I am able to cope and move through. I am grateful for my unborn grandchild. Being able to see pictures of this living being with the use of technology. I am grateful for technology. I am also grateful for who I am.
Use this space to reflect further on your experience today.
It's times like this that I feel I am ambushed. I am made to feel guilty about my thoughts and beliefs, but yet in a moment I can change that and know that all in this world I have complete control on how I feel, how I feel about a situation, a decision and an action. I choose to be happy. I choose to create a life of abundance in love and everything else good in this world. I AM a Powerful Creator!!!! xoxox

Mindful Moment

Take a moment to observe one choice before you today. Prior to making a decision, check in with your inner voice and ask yourself, “Is this the most nourishing choice for me and everyone around me?” If the answer does not feel right to you, then consider making another decision. If when you check in with yourself, your choice feels right in your heart, then proceed with abandon.

Reflection
"Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web,
he does to himself."
 Chief Seattle

Today we explore the concept of karma, the ebb and flow of energy in our lives. We will discover that with awareness, we have the opportunity to mindfully harness this natural current to create a life where our dreams and desires open with effortless ease.
So often we hear about good karma and bad karma, but in reality, karma is simply a reciprocal exchange—what we give, we receive in kind. Through meditation, we connect more deeply with the present, increase our awareness of “what is,” and emerge from the silence with a sense of balance and a desire to make right, conscious choices in our lives. In this way, we begin to recognize our own undeniable role in creating the story of our lives and begin to align ourselves with those choices that are the most nurturing for ourselves and everyone around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment