Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 3 - Confident Me - Release Limiting Beliefs

My day, My thoughts, my acknowledgement of what is and what will be.  After feeling like I had fallen behind in our meditation series, I forgot to allow it to come to me when the timing was right. I struggled with whether or not to day Day 2 and 3 in the same Day...  it seemed wrong at first....  then.... well as you can see I jumped in with 2 feet.  WOW!  I am so glad I did.   You'll see why below.

SANSKRIT MANTRA

Sat Chit Ananda
Existence, consciousness, bliss.
DAY 3: Confident Me
Entry created Nov 14, 2013
Make a list of the areas in your life that feel like a struggle. Use this writing time to let it all out; write until you feel complete. After journaling take a moment to feel all of the sensations in your body, mind, and heart associated with your writing. Take a deep breath in, using your breath to send gentle love and light to any place within that feels tense, uneasy, heavy, or conflicted. Visualize all feelings of struggle being released as you exhale.
I struggle with allowing others to not influence me in a negative way, when they are mad, I am mad, when they are sad, I am sad, when they are grumpy I am grumpy. I struggle with patience. I struggle with the ability to let things happen as they will in their own time. Others can magnify this if their timing is not equal with mine. I struggle knowing that I am imperfect and that I am enough as I am. I struggle knowing that things will not always go as planned and that sometimes they even present themselves at the most inconvenient time. I struggle with being silly, being out of control and being aloof.
Reflecting on the answers to question one, describe how some or all of your perceived struggles might be blocking abundance in your life. Take this time to write how you can reframe your reaction to perceived struggle. Is there an action or actions that will provide a sense of relief? What are the ways that you can create a sense of peace, openness, and awareness during times that struggle shows up in your life?
Although I struggle with many emotional things, I know that the way to ease those struggles is to let go. Let God and Let go. I have the understanding that everything will and has happened for a reason and that I may not always know how or why but the path I have is my path. It is my journey and how I choose to walk it is my choice. Letting go of past pain, letting go of things I did not create, letting go of feelings of being inept...... letting go is in my control. It empowers me to be a better more accessible person to not only myself but to everyone around me.
What are you grateful for today?
I once again am grateful for this training, this meditation, this awareness. I am grateful for the abundance that is in my life and that is showing up in my life everyday. Love, Money, happiness, health and creativeness. I am grateful for my friends who allow me to be me. I am so very grateful! ♥
Use this space to reflect further on your experience today.
Abundance flows easily and freely to me! I say mantras all the time. Affirmations of good feelings and what I want to show up in my life. This is one I use often. It encompasses so much of everything. What is it we want abundance of? This is easy for me. Love, Healthy and Money. Isn't it what everyone wants .... well it's up to us to ask for it. Vocalize it and believe it is already here waiting for us. Wishing can sometimes block the act of receiving. I don't wish I was abundant. I AM Abundant!!! xoxo Namaste!

Mindful Moment

Just for today, make the decision to practice defenselessness. When you find yourself involved in a discussion in which you feel compelled to take one side over another or express your opinion in order to sway that of another person, instead, gently let go of the need to defend your point of view. Make a commitment to follow the path of no resistance in other ways throughout your day. Witness how effortlessly your day unfolds as you practice letting go and accept things just as they are. 

Reflection
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
The Spiritual Law of Least Effort tells us that we can do less and accomplish more, an idea that seems at odds with what many of us have been taught throughout our lives. In general, we hold the belief that success is the result of hard work, struggle, and sacrifice.
As we’re learning through our time together, the universe has infinite organizing power and as conscious beings, we have ready access to this realm simply by spending time in stillness and silence. The same consciousness that orchestrates the myriad rhythms of the whole world dwells within each of us. By aligning ourselves with consciousness, connecting fully with the present, and staying open to the many opportunities life offers, we have the power within us to realize all our dreams with effortless ease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment