Sunday, December 22, 2013

Paying it Forward for Christmas- Happy Holidays

Did this a couple nights ago and felt amazing!!!
Here is my original post:

there is a part of every human being that wants to give. they want to know that they are part of something bigger then themselves. we want to contribute to make a difference. waiting for the right moment to be able to do something good, something that not only makes them feel good, but can help somebody else. when we do have this opportunity to do something good for others we don't want to boast or brag or bring notice on ourselves but instead we want to share the goodness that we have passed along and hope that it inspires others to do the same. when the movie pay it forward came out many years ago it was something that I had decided I wanted to do when I could in my life. I have incorporated that term pay it forward in many aspects of my life and have tried to pass that on to my children as well. tonight with my children present we all paid it forward and it was such a beautiful feeling. anticipation on how our recipient would react. anticipation as to whether we should stay while she sees what we did or to just leave and let her enjoy it on her own. by unanimous decision we all left and allowed her to enjoy it by herself. you see none of us felt that we needed recognition for what we were doing. although it was not much, it just downright felt good. a lesson has been learned tonight. not only did my children learn what it feels like and how to pay it forward but others have learned that bragging and boasting is not part of paying it forward. sharing and inspiring is... I can only pray and hope that she will now pay it forward to someone else oxoxox
#scentsy #doubleyay #payitforward http://beautynscents.net

No comments:

Post a Comment