Thursday, July 5, 2018

All things we request from the Universe won't come quickly.

All things we request from the Universe won't come quickly.
Sometimes it takes a bit of time to manifest. But here is one of many of my TYB stories to prove how this works.
About 9 years ago, I got it in my head that I wanted to have lupines along a brook we have on our property. The first year I planted seeds just exactly where I wanted them to grow.... the next year.... nothing grew. So I decided to harvest some that had already grown on someone else's land (with permission) and replant them near where I had planted the seeds. The following year.... nothing grew. So I decided to pick more plants and then harvest the seeds and dry them and scatter them where I wanted them to grow as they would do naturally. The following year..... nothing grew. How is it that they grow so feverishly all over and in large quantities but i couldn't get any to grow. So I decided to buy some seeds and try the scatter technique with those. The following year.... nothing grew. I was going on 5 years of planting and throwing and replanting. Nothing grew... for 5 years. But I still believed. I decided at that point I would wait and see and leave it in the hands of God and Mother Nature! Year six.... I got 1 lupine. One. Standing strong and proud. One lupine to show for the thousands of seeds that had been planted. The year after, that one came back with a friend. I will tell you at that point I was so proud of those lovely purple lupine. I literally would go talk to them because they quickly became my love interest! Fast forward 4 more years and I now have 13!!!!!
the moral of manifestation is ....
Never Give up, Never Quit and NEVER Stop Believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment